Do You Need Your Dirty Grout Cleaning?
- Our specialist stone floor cleaning equipment will deep clean your grout lines, removing the built up gunk and dirt that has built up over years of use.
- Once we have deep cleaned your tiles and grout lines, we will apply a long lasting grout sealer that will make your grout lines much easier to keep clean and sparkling for years to come.
Don't Suffer Dirty, Ugly Grout Like This Any MoreGrout cleaning is specialist work, whether you're looking to clean ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, victorian tiles, porcelain tile etc.
They all have different issues associated with the kind of tile and the grout. We have the experience and equipment to identify the right kind of cleaning to suit your tile floor.
What's Involved In Professional Grout Cleaning
Pre-Inspection:We start by assessing the area so we can give you the ideal solution whilst informing you of any problem areas and the likely results.
Area Preparation:We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile, making sure not to disturb any carpeted or hardwood floors. We ask you to ensure all furniture is removed from the work area prior to our arrival.
Dry soil removal:Thoroughly sweep and vacuum the entire area to make sure there are no sharp particles that can scrathc the floor during the wet cleaning process. As in any cleaning process, dry soil removal is the most important.
Soil Suspension:The most scientifically advanced tile cleaner on the market is applied over the entire surface of your tile to break down the most complex dirt and oil compounds. The chemical is given time to make its way into the soil.
Grout CleaningComplex and difficult areas are agitated manually with a brush. For really challenging heavy use areas, we use a scrubbing unit that sprays pressurised water and agitated the dirt with specialised brushes. If the grout is stained, we may use acidic cleaners on acid tolerant stone and tile.
Pressurised Grout RinsingThe entire floor is then rinsed with our pressurised hot water rinse and capture equipment. Hot water at just below boiling is pressure sprayed onto the grout, the hot slurry is immediately vacuumed out of your home into a waste tank in our truck.
Grout SealingThe final step is to apply a long lasting professional grout sealer to help keep your grout clean and prevent spills becoming permanent stains Whether your grout is in your kitchen, bathroom, or some other area of your home, those stubborn stains, embedded bacteria and germs don’t stand a chance. Your tile and grout will look very much as it did the day it was installed.
Grout colouring can save you taking a hammer and chisel to your stained grout
- Colouring your grout will also cover any unwanted stains your grout may already have, restoring the grout to one uniform colour making it look as good or better than it was when it was first installed.
- Colouring your grout will make the grout waterproof, which means no more worrying about spills absorbing into the porous grout and staining it.
- Cleaning your tile and grout will also be simple, because there are no open pores for the unwanted stains to penetrate, making maintenance easier.